Siemens HiPath 3300 Central Control Unit
The Siemens HiPath 3300 is a versatile 19" rack mounted system, ideal for up to 20 users. The motherboard includes 2 ISDN2e circuits (4 channels), 8 digital extensions, 4 analogue extensions and 2 spare slots.
The HiPath 3300 is based on Euro-ISDN technology for digital network and system interfaces. Interactive user prompting via display and dialogue keys on optiPoint handsets provides for quick and easy activation of features. The universal software concept offers a professional range of features normally only available on larger systems.
- Rack mountable
- ISDN2e and analogue lines
- Attendant PC (pc operators console)
- CSTA interface (computer supported telephony applications for access to Callview, etc.)
- CTI Tapi interface
- Remote maintenance (via built in ISDN modem or optional analogue modem)
- Admin via TCP/IP (optional module)
- External or internal music on hold modules (optional)
- Digital and analogue voicemail interfaces
- IP networking (via optional HG1500 board)
- IP handsets (via optional HG1500 board)
- OptiPoint digital handsets
- DECT Lite compatibility (max base stations, 16 handsets)