Polycom Soundpoint IP 650 Conference Phone - No PSU
E-mail me when in stock
Please enter your details below
The Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 650 is a high-performance IP phone with Polycom HD Voice technology. The Polycom® IP 650 is designed to appeal to both executive users who require advanced features and applications, and telephone attendants who need multiple line support and enhanced call handling capabilities, the Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 650 sets a new standard for a high-performance IP phone. The SoundPoint® IP 650 is the first IP phone to use Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology that delivers voice communications of life-like richness and clarity. In addition to the advancements in voice clarity Polycom has also advanced many of the Polycom® IP650 features and applications. The SoundPoint® IP650 phone's SIP 2.0 software fully supports Microsoft Live Communications Server 2005 for telephony and presence, and integrates with Microsoft Office Communicator instant messenger client. The Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 650 features a USB port for future applications. The Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 650 accommodates 6 lines in a standalone mode and up to 12 lines when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Modules, as an attendant console. The phone supports shared call / bridged line appearances as well as busy lamp field (BLF) functionality that enables phone attendants to monitor and manage calls more efficiently. When equipped with up to three Polycom® SoundPoint® IP Expansion Modules, the Polycom® SoundPoint® IP 650 delivers the advanced call handling capabilities and enhanced user interface of a high-performance attendant console. The Polycom® SoundPoint®IP 650 delivers all of its capabilities through an intuitive user interface, featuring a high-quality backlit 320x160 graphical grayscale LCD display, an easy-to-navigate menu, and a combination of dedicated keys and context-sensitive soft keys for one-button access to essential telephony features.
- Please note that the PSU is not included
- Unparalleled sound quality - Features Polycom's revolutionary HD Voice technology which brings a life-like richness and clarity to every call.
- Comprehensive, Cutting-Edge Feature Set
- Six lines in standalone mode, 12 lines as an attendant console when equipped with SoundPoint IP Expansion Module
- Backlit, high-resolution graphical display
- Shared call/bridged line appearance
- BLF, presence, text messaging, and buddy lists
- Integrated XHTML micro-browser for productivity increasing Web-based applications
- Efficient installation and provisioning
- Remote, zero-touch provisioning with support of a variety of servers
- Integrated IEEE 802.3af Power over Ethernet (PoE) support w/dual-port Ethernet switch
- Expandability - Can be equipped with up to three Expansion Modules to monitor up to 24 simultaneous calls on up to 12 lines
- Broad interoperability - Certified to support a rich set of features with a variety of leading SIP-based IP PBX and Softswitch platforms by Broadsoft, Sylantro, Interactive Intelligence/Vonexus, Digium, and other Polycom partners. Also interoperates with Microsoft Live Communications Server for telephony and presence.
- One Year Warranty